To apply for this task please complete this mandatory coding challenge together with your application: T872
Applications without matching coding challenge completed will not be considered.
Open Cine Overview: https://www.apertus.org/opencine
Goal: Implement a plugin for VapourSynth to be able to use OC decoding and color-grading to provide RAW frames to different applications via frame server. This would allow to provide data to applications which do not support RAW formats natively. Additionaly it has to be ensured that memory usage is low enough and performance acceptable. Next step would be a mechanism to provide proxy of the clips for not high-end machines.
- VisualStudio 2015
- Qt 5.7
- optionally: GUI client for Git (e.g. GitKraken or SourceTree)
- Linux (e.g. LinuxMint 18.1)
- Qt 5.7
- OpenGL headers from freeglut3-dev package
- optionally: GUI client for Git (e.g. GitKraken)
Required programming skills:
- C / C++ or similar language experience
- Basic understanding of image processing
Difficulty level: Medium
Mentors: Andrej, ???
To get in touch with any mentor check the Mentor Contact List.