- Add some simple nearest-neighbor interpolation or just duplicate pixels to fill missing ones
- Add Bayer pattern retrieval from DNG file, e.g. RGGB, BGGR etc.
- Add heterogeneous image data storage, currently fixed to 16bit
- Add fast downscaling of images
- !Important! Add loading of sub-images, because some DNG files contain thumbnail as first one, sometimes it has wrong colors and is unusable for correct preview
- Use Qt to write PPM image to disk (conversion to 8bit has to be done prior), this format should be simple enough for thumbnails
- Generate thumbnails and check possible ways to reduce RAM usage
- Store processed thumbnails/previews in a file (simple binary storage would be sufficient, don't forget a header with necessary infos) to bypass processing when folder is accessed next time