- Especially accessing data provider when creating new session.
- Adjust context and MediaExplorer interaction
|Invalid||None||T332 Clean up/extend Context class|
|Open||BAndiT1983||T340 Check communication between MediaExplorer and context|
- Rework logic (MediaExplorerPresenter.cpp)
_model = new MediaExplorerModel(_context->GetDefaultDataProvider());
- Import dialog should request (from context) available data providers and store the type of the clip data in the clip info
- MediaExplorer should request new session by providing clip info, maybe the list of clips, which were selected, should also be stored in context