To apply for this task please complete this mandatory coding challenge together with your application: TBD
Applications without matching coding challenge completed will not be considered.
Read our Google Summer of Code Overview page:
AXIOM Cameras can be controlled via a prototype WebUI. However that WebUI is missing features and has some problems. Goal of this task is to address these.
- Change the architecture of the WebUi so that the frontend cant execute arbitrary code on the camera anymore
- Implement a WIFI configuration UI using NetworkManager
- Change Hotspot Name / Password
- Scan for WIFI networks
- Connect to existing WIFI Network
- Implement password changing for the `operator` and `root` users
- Implement a browser based terminal (using existing libraries)
- React Know-How
- NetworkManager Know-How
To get in touch with any mentor check the [[ https://www.apertus.org/GSoC-Mentor-Contact-List | Mentor Contact List]].
**Notes:** If you do not have access to the required hardware platforms/dev kits, we will provide them (or remote access) to you for the duration of the project.