To apply for this task please complete this mandatory coding challenge together with your application: T1230
Applications without matching coding challenge completed will not be considered.
Read our Google Summer of Code Overview page:
AXIOM Cameras can be controlled via a prototype WebUI. However that WebUI is missing features and has some problems. Goal of this task is to address these.
- Change the architecture of the WebUI so that the frontend cant execute arbitrary code on the camera any more
- Implement a WIFI configuration UI using NetworkManager
- Change Hotspot Name / Password
- Scan for WIFI networks
- Connect to existing WIFI Network
- Implement password changing for the operator user
- Implement a browser based terminal (using existing libraries) (guarded with some kind of login)
- Implement UI widgets for White balance & Gamma
- Implement UI for taking still photos with the Beta & Downloading them
- Implement A Hardware Overview Page that shows revisions of different the different board installed
- React Know-How
- NetworkManager Know-How
To get in touch with any mentor check the Mentor Contact List.
Notes: If you do not have access to the required hardware platforms/dev kits, we will provide them (or remote access) to you for the duration of the project.