Here in the manual - https://wiki.apertus.org/index.php/AXIOM_Beta/Manual#Factory_Calibration
Items outlined as >>>>TODO:
Step 4 Colour Profiling - Validation:
- Render the IT8 chart in Blender, using the OCIO configuration.
- Same with the ICC profile (Adobe? RawTherapee? What apps support ICC?)
- (todo: detailed steps)
Step 5 HDMI Dark Frames For experimental 4k raw recording
- polish and upload the averaging script)
- check if the HDMI dark frames can be computed from regular dark frames)
- Results: darkframe-hdmi-A.ppm and darkframe-hdmi-B.ppm.
Step 6: HDMI Filters for raw Recovery
- batch script to copy all the utilities for the workflow
- implement this: https://wiki.apertus.org/index.php/Calibration_files
- automate HDMI calibration
- remind Herbert to fix the line swapping bug
Old thread (cleaned) can be found in Research Pending - https://wiki.apertus.org/index.php/AXIOM_Beta