At 32C3 (2015) Matthias Tarasiewicz (parasew) presented the apertus° project.
We should keep them updated about significant progress (like a buyable product) in an additional talk and until then be present to call attention to our project and get more contributors. There are a lot of open hardware people, artists, administrators and programmers.
In 2016 it was quiet hard to get a ticket. There was only 12.000 and more demand. Angels (volunteers) and CCC Erfas got vouchers for tickets, everyone else had to use the Shop where the tickets was sold out in minutes. (bought from bots)
**What we can do there**
- have an [[ https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Static:Assemblies | assembly ]] (what is basically tables and chairs, a power line and a maybe a network cable. have to be registered about one month before the congress)
- organize a [[ https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Static:Self-organized_Sessions | workshop or meeting ]] (you can get a room, maximum duration is 3 hours)
- exchange with other people and groups like the [[ https://events.ccc.de/congress/2016/wiki/Assembly:VOC | VOC ]] (would be a nice goal to use Axiom Beta for streaming the talks)
- in 2016 the [[ https://33c3.infobeamer.com/ | infobeamer ]] got a new feature to show "advertisements" for projects, we can show our project there (including short video)
- maybe film some material with a Beta
**What we need**
- maybe 2-5 people who can answer (all) questions about apertus° and the AXIOM cameras (so 1-2 can be at the assembly and the rest can walk around and attend other talks)
- tickets for them (one costs about 100€ or more if you like)
- a Beta with recorder and cables, maybe also the alpha (?)
- flyers, maybe stickers (?)
- maybe a marketing Roll Ups like [[ http://www.concepro.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/brandazzler-rollup-concepro-abhishek-paliwal.jpg | this ]]