To apply for this task please complete this mandatory coding challenge together with your application: T871
Applications without matching coding challenge completed will not be considered.
Create a Simulation/Emulation of the CMV12000 image sensor currently used in the AXIOM Beta so that the rest of the system can be tested/used without the actual image sensor hardware.
- Generate Bitstream Test Data
- Generate Fake Still Image Data
- Generate Fake Video Data (in the range of 25 or 30 FPS)
- Emulate Sensor Registers
- Emulate Sensor Behaviour and Bitstreams
- Basic image image sensor principles
- HDL (VHDL or Verilog)
To get in touch with any mentor check the [[ https://www.apertus.org/GSoC-2018-Mentor-Contact-List | Mentor Contact List]].
* CMV12000 V2 Image Sensor Datasheet: https://github.com/apertus-open-source-cinema/beta-hardware/tree/master/Datasheets
**Notes:** If you do not have access to the required hardware platforms/dev kits, we will provide them (or remote access) to you for the duration of the project.