Create a custom PCB panel (gerber) with several subpanels of 3x3 grid of several PCBs
- Add fiducials and mouse bites where required
- Add CNC routes for board separation
- No mousebites for PCBs in grid (just CNC routing for separation)
- mousebites for subpanel separation
- Add subpanel labels (text)
- subpanels should be around 20x35cm
- 5mm strips for transport belt at the long sides of subpanels
- 2 diagonally positioned fiducials (ideally asymmetrical to the print contour) per print side with SMT placement. Circle Copper diameter 1.20mm, silkscreen diameter: 2.30 mm.
- Origin: Preferably as a cross in a corner on the top of the print (no solder resist). For SMT placement also on the bottom side of the print (in this case the two origins must lie directly above each other).