Extend the Xilinx branch of QEMU to support AXIOM Beta hardware and setup in a way which allows to run and test the existing Kernel and Userspace without AXIOM Beta hardware.
- Boot unmodified Beta firmware image (Arch Linux with a custom kernel)
- Emulate the hardware devices required for initialization
- Emulate image capture (memory mapping)
- Emulate HDMI output(s) (memory mapping)
- Emulate some sort of user interface?
- Other hardware devices worth emulating? maybe IMU?
- C and ARM assembler
- Ability to modify QEMU
Difficulty: hardMentors: Alex, Herbert
Mentors: Alex, HerbertLinks: