- Install CMake and GUI (install cmake and cmake-qt-gui through your package manager)
- Install Qt 5.6 (download and run the Qt Online Installer for Linux from https://qt.io/)
- Open CMake GUI (Run cmake-gui from terminal)
- Select OC root folder for source code location and some folder for build output
- Click "Configure"
- Dialog opens which will ask for which compiler it should configure the project, select Unix Makefiles and Use default native compilers
- If CMake complains about not being able to find Qt5 modules then point it to the right module folder, see the screenshot for examples
- Click "Generate"
- CMake generates Makefiles for OC in build output folder
- Open terminal and navigate into your build folder
- Run make or make -jX (where X is your number of processor cores)