To apply for this task please complete this mandatory coding challenge together with your application: T1227
Applications without matching coding challenge completed will not be considered.
Read our Google Summer of Code Overview page:
The axiom recorder software can record moving images from axiom cameras via either usb3 or ethernet. However currently that Software is only a cli tool that is difficult to use in the field. We need a GUI to ease the operation of the recorder.
* Design & Implement a GUI for the AXIOM Recorder that features
* a performant realtime preview (embedding the already existing vulkan debayering code)
* dialogs for connection to the camera
* controls for starting / stopping recordings
* controls for remote controlling the camera
* Information about the status (recording length / free storage / etc.)
* A node editor for connecting different filter nodes
* A live histogram
Vulkan / GPU Know-How
UI & Graphics programming Know-How
To get in touch with any mentor check the Mentor Contact List.