I just tested the script (https://github.com/apertus-open-source-cinema/beta-software/blob/master/software/scripts/calibration.sh) and collected a few thoughts and ideas:
1. rename the script to rcn_calibration.sh as there are many things that can be calibrated.
2. what will happen if there are darkframes already stored in /opt/calibration/rcn?
3. Can we integrate the validation Method 2 (https://wiki.apertus.org/index.php/Factory_Calibration#Method_2:) directly into the script?
4. is "rm -rf $STORE" at the end required, isn't that potentially deleting other calibration stuff we place there in the future?
5. Doesn't the "rm -rf $STORE/rcn" delete the darkframe we just calculated?
6. Can we have a counter output during taking the 64 darkframes so we know where we are ("capturing darkframe 17 of 64") ?