# Good macro shot, taken with the Beta, that can be used in the brochure in place of [[https://lab.apertus.org/M37/225/ | this]], which has some artifacts and discrepancies particularly in the bottom left.
- Very large picture of a Dev Kit being assembled (preferably with someone wearing the blue rubber gloves). Image will be cropped to 21:9 for [[ https://lab.apertus.org/M37/223/ | ABB ]].
- Well lit photo of the Dev Kit head-on (for this kind of thing basically - https://lab.apertus.org/M31... but that one is quite dark. The one pictured is after I increased the brightness, which has its limits).
- Some fancy close-up shots with good focus work of automated assembly would be good.
- Would quite like a nice photo of the dev kit linked up to some spectrum analyzers or something. Image will be cropped to 21:9 for [[ https://lab.apertus.org/M37/223/ | ABB ]]. If you imagine AXIOM Beta II rigged-up in a scene like that, that would be the following Page 9, but for that one, Page 8, it's for the Dev Kit - the photo's AR is 21:9 so it needs to be a wide photo of the Dev Kit pictured on a desk with spectrum analyzers/ tools etc (I'll do the post if you want), and it might be best not to get anyone's face in, but someone working on the Beta could still be good (I would do both), so I'm thinking our taking an overhead photo of a desk might be worth a try if ever you get the opportunity. Some prep work on the scene might be worth doing ie. for the desk to be a little bit messy but not in the extreme eg. bits of papers, crisp packets etc, would be bad.
- Images that show the different module/shield slots (glove alert). Basically better versions of [[ https://wiki.apertus.org/index.php/File:AXIOM_Beta_Plugin_Module_Insert.jpg | this ]], with a newer version of the camera and with other modules.
- Picture of Power Board V2.