To apply for this task please complete this mandatory coding challenge together with your application: T872
Applications without matching coding challenge completed will not be considered.
This task targets thee extension of control daemon, following sub-tasks are considered:
- Move functionality from shell scripts in the firmware to daemon, so it can be called from unified place
- Add further camera/image sensor parameters
- Implement handshake package, which would tell the web remote UI currently available modules/parameters
- Implement additional unit tests for verification of functionality, e.g. CI builds
- Linux experience
- C++ for control daemon
**Difficulty:** Low - Medium
**Mentors:** Andrej, Sebastian
- Daemon can be tested on the camera remotely, through SSH and live HDMI feed
To get in touch with any mentor check the [[ https://www.apertus.org/GSoC-2019-Mentor-Contact-List | Mentor Contact List]].