=Welcome to the apertus° Lab!=
WARNING: The account creation page has currently a small problem: it sometimes redirects you to an image instead of showing the confirmation page. Just go back to lab.apertus.org and you'll see you are registered just fine.
Here you can create tasks (those are like bug reports, feature requests, ideas, etc... you name it).
While you can browse most of the tasks and without authentification, if you create an account, life will taste better.
Quick user guide :
- create an account, if you feel like writing a small bio, don't hesitate
- browse projects (there is a list on the right)
- join the projects you find interesting
- create tasks or participate in existing tasks
- if you are particularly enthusiastic about some projects, you can "watch" them, meaning you 'll be notified of every change for this project. A clever way to fill your mail box.
- profit !
This is work in progress, please fill suggestions on the #web project.