- Page 1: The left box grey was darker in the older version - the lighter grey makes orange text blocks "AXIOM Beta" much harder to read.
- Page 1: The left box used had the word "Product Brochure" in a slightly larger font giving it headline weight, now in the latest version all the text is the same size.
- Page 1: its great that all chapters are now clickable
- Page 4: The term "4K" resolution and Super 35 diameter might not be common for industrial/scientific target audiences so I would suggest we write "ams Sensors Belgium CMV12000: 4K resolution (4096 x 3072 Pixels), Super 35mm (APS-C) diameter, " instead - I made the changes here: https://www.apertus.org/axiom-beta-tech-specs
- Page 6: I would crop the content of the photo of the Beta on the left side and shift the photo content further to the left